The Imagine Award :)
Thank you so much Joynpain2 for nominating me for this award! Sorry it took me that long to accept it…I wanted to choose bloggers that I’ve started following less than a month ago and put a lot of time an effort into their blog! So 3 to 5 things I like about Joynpain2 blog:
- I love her home page the Christmas theme is awesome 🙂 She inspired me to have less depressing colors on my blog
- She is very positive, even though she’s going through horrible pain she still manages to find the good in her experiences.
- She is very prolific, There is always something to read on her blog!
- She promotes new bloggers and actually take the time to read their blogs…
- She educates people about fibromyalgia and chronic pain
- She is very honest and her posts are easy to read
- Depressed people are not depressing to read about after all 🙂
What is The Imagine Award?
“The Imagine Award” is an award created by Jenn Mulherin (who is the writer of the blog “My Fibrotastic Life!”) in October of 2013. This award was made in order to recognize the bloggers who express their passion and dedication towards their blogs through their creativity.
How is creativity found in a blog?
Just like beauty, creativity is in the eye of the beholder. There are many unique ways which bloggers can express their creativity. Creativity can be displayed through:
Words (such as writing fictional stories or real life experiences, poetry, quotes, using metaphors, etc.)
Pictures (this can include photos, comics, computer-drawn pictures, etc.)
The layout of the blog page
The degree of creativity is one of the qualities in a blog which not only draws more readers, but it shows how much the blogger cares about their blog. The caretaking of a blog is like taking care of a plant. In order to keep it healthy and growing, you need to feed the blog with your ideas and give it a lot of love.
If I am nominated for The Imagine Award…then what??
In your post which is dedicated to your award…
1. Copy and paste the award to your post.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog page to your post.
3. List 3-5 things about the nominator’s blog that you like (which you think are very creative).
4. Nominate 5 other bloggers/blogs which you think display a fantastic use of creativity and imagination.
5. Notify your nominees.
6. Copy and paste The Imagine Award to your blog page.
Here are my winners :
Check out their blogs 🙂