I feel special and blessed to receive this award from Joynpain2! Thank you so much! You are in my WordPress Family too! I’m getting emotional over this one because it means a lot to me. The support I have gotten from my online family is priceless. I truly enjoy blogging and it gave me a sense of purpose when I didn’t feel like my life was worth living.
This award was created by Shaun at Looking For Reasoning to A Complicated World. Here are Shaun’s words about the award:
This is why I created the Award:
This is an award for everyone who is part of the “Word Press Family” I start this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award. Thank you, Shaun @ http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your wordpress experience and family
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love
So my nominees are (I don’t think I have 10):
- http://liljessiesblog.wordpress.com/ (Bonny is my twin sister, in my imaginary word)
- http://sittingonmyownsofa.com/ (My pessimistic but protective mother)
- http://ragamuffinsaint.wordpress.com/ (Dan..My annoying big brother)
- http://amethystcoloredglasses.wordpress.com/ (My funny and creative older cousin)
- http://journalthroughdepression.wordpress.com/ (My optimistic and positive cousin)
- http://beerhugsandicecream.wordpress.com/ (My wise older sister who likes beer)
I love you guys! Thanks for always being there for me and taking the time to write long comments on my post! Joynpain2, Thank you again, you are officially my aunt ;).